This simple Watermelon Tomato Salad is the taste of summer! Tomatoes and watermelon might seem like a strange addition to a green salad, but trust us, the flavors meld together so well, and the color combination is absolutely stunning!
Watch this video to learn which knife is best.
We love getting our oil and vinegar from Enzo’s Table. Click on the picture below to try out dozens of different oils, vinegars, and more!
Watermelon Tomato Salad
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups arugula
- 1 cup diced watermelon
- ½ cup halved yellow cherry tomatoes
- 1 Tablespoon chopped, fresh mint
- 2 Tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 2 Tablespoons toasted, sliced almonds
- Prepare the vinaigrette. In a medium bowl, add the vinegar, salt, and pepper. Slowly add extra virgin olive oil, whisking continuously.
- Add the arugula, watermelon, cherry tomatoes, and mint to bowl. Gently toss with tongs to evenly coat salad with vinaigrette. Sprinkle with feta cheese and almonds. Enjoy!