Banana Nut Overnight Oats
This banana nut overnight oats recipe tastes like a banana nut muffin but has a fraction of the sugar and fat!
Servings: 1 serving
- ½ cup old fashioned or quick oats
- ½ cup milk or milk alternative
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt (optional)
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup (or to taste)
- Dash cinnamon
- ½ medium banana, sliced (~½ cup)
- 2 Tablespoons toasted, chopped pecans
Mix oats, milk, yogurt, maple syrup, and cinnamon in a bowl. Top with bananas and toasted pecans, or add them in the morning.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Toast the pecans for best flavor.
Substitute maple syrup with any sweetener of your choice and adjust flavor to taste.