Overnight oats are such a quick and yummy breakfast option and offer a nice change from traditional hot oatmeal. We love pumpkin everything during the fall or really year round! This recipe is a nice change from all of the overly sweet pumpkin dishes out there. Check out our other varieties, and be sure to try building your own recipe!
- ½ cup old fashioned or quick oats
- ½ cup milk (may sub almond or soy milk)
- ¼ cup canned pumpkin
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon mini dark chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup (or to taste)
- Dash of cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
Mix oats, milk, pumpkin, yogurt, chocolate chips, maple syrup, and cinnamon in a bowl. Top with pepitas or add them in the morning.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Like this recipe concept? Try your hand at making your own variety using the base recipe as a guide!