Overnight oats are such an easy and yummy breakfast and offer a nice change from typical hot oatmeal. It doesn't get much better than peanut butter with banana and chocolate. This version tastes like you are eating dessert for breakfast. 🙂 If you like this recipe, be sure to try your hand at creating your own!
- ½ cup old fashioned or quick oats
- ½ cup milk (may sub almond or soy milk)
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon mini dark chocolate chips
- 1 Tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon honey (or to taste)
- ½ medium banana, sliced (~1/2 cup)
Mix oats, milk, yogurt, chocolate chips, peanut butter, cocoa powder, and honey in a bowl. Top with banana or add it in the morning.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Like this recipe concept? Try your hand at making your own variety using the base recipe as a guide!