This is one of our base recipes. We hope that you can see how easy it is to make overnight oats, and how you can easily customize this recipe to your own tastes and creative ideas. The options are endless!
- ½ cup old fashioned or quick oats
- ½ cup milk (may sub almond or soy milk)
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt (optional)
- 1 teaspoon sweetener (brown sugar, honey, maple syrup)
- Dash of spice (cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg)
- Toppings of your choice (fresh or dried fruit, nuts)
Mix oats, milk, yogurt, sweetener, and spices in a bowl. Top with additional ingredients or add them in the morning.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.