Overnight oats are such a quick and yummy breakfast option! A nice change from traditional hot oatmeal. If you like banana bread, this flavor combo is for you! Check out our other varieties, and be sure to try building your own recipe!
- ½ cup old fashioned oats or instant oats
- ½ cup milk (may use non-dairy substitute such as almond or soy milk)
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt optional
- 1 tsp real maple syrup (increase to desired sweetness)
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- ½ banana, sliced
- 2 Tbsp pecans, toasted and chopped
Mix oats, milk, yogurt (optional), maple syrup and cinnamon in a cup or bowl. Top with bananas and toasted pecans, or add them in the morning.
Like this recipe concept? Try your hand at making your own variety using the base recipe as a guide!