This quick breakfast recipe is sure to satisfy, and can be prepared the night before with ingredients you likely already have around the house, including oats, milk, banana, and your favorite type of chopped nuts!
- ½ cup Old fashioned oats or instant oats
- ½ cup Milk may use non-dairy substitute, such as almond or soymilk
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt optional
- 1 tsp Real maple syrup increase to desired sweetness
- 1/8 tsp Cinnamon
- ½ Banana, sliced
- 2 Tbsp Pecans toasted and chopped
Mix oats, milk, yogurt (optional), maple syrup and cinnamon in a cup or bowl. Top with bananas and toasted pecans, or add them in the morning.
Like this recipe concept? Try your hand at making your own variety using the base recipe as a guide!